The Immuno Group serves the community with its
Cure and Cure.
After starting as a primary-care pharmacy, the Immuno Group commenced consultant business and care busines.
in order that the Group would meet the needs of the rapidly changing society.
Medical Care and Care Service are something essential not only to a patient but to the whole family.
We all the staffs of the Immuno Group, have been working with the belief “Medical Care and Care Service are something essential not only to a patient but to the whole family.”
Our history began when a small disoensing pharmacy opened in Yokohama.
Now, there are more than ten pharmacies and three care service centers in the Immuno Group.
Knowing the importace of the combination of pharmacy business and Care Service business, we started Town Health Care Station, which both the elderly and the infants gather at.
Now the Station is revitalizing the surrounding community.
Our hope is to service as many people at as many Town Health Care Stations as possible.
Brief profile of Sumiko Taniguchi,
The owner of Immuno Group companies
Born in Tokyo
Graduated from Kyoritsu College of Pharmacy in 1982
joined in Life Science Research Laboratory of SHOWADENKO K.K( One of the biggest chemical/pharmaceutical industries in Japan).
Founded IMMUNOEIGHT, INC. the leader company of IMMUNO GROUP in 1989 and inaugurated as President.
Obtained MS degree at New York University in 1995, majored in Social Security Services
Founded IMMUNO CORPORATION U.S.A. in 1995 and inaugurated as C.E.O.
Founded IMMUNO,INC. in 1996 and inaugurated as President.
Founded ANGEL,INC. in 2001 and inaugurated as President.
Rewarded Leading Women Entrepreneurs of the World Award in 2002
Director of SRL U-MEDICAL Co. in 2003
Member of the Committee for Challenge Support in the Cabinet Office in 2003
Member of the Committee for Invigoration of the Economy of Yokohama City in 2003
Member of the Science and Technology Council in the Ministry of Education,Culture, Sports,Science and Technology in 2004
Vice President of Japan Women Pharmacist Association in 2005
Deputy Manager of Kanagawa Branch., Japan Association of Deputy Manager of Kanagawa Branch., Japan Association of Health Service Management Consultants
Member of the Administration Committee of Candidate Recruitment of the Liberal Democratic Party in 2006
Councilor of the Gender-equality Committee in Yokohama in 2006
Councilor of the Management Assessment Committee of Authorized Organizations in Yokohama in 2006
Premier-class Member of Yokohama Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Applied Technology Council in the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency in 2007
- Officially-Certified Consultant for Medical Business
- Member of Japan Pharmacist Association
- Member of Tokyo Pharmacist Association
- Member of Kanagawa Pharmacist Association
- Member of Gumma Pharmacist Association
- Member of Japanese Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- Member of Japan Association of Health Service Management Consultants
- Member of Yokohama Women Executives Club
- Member of Association of Tokyo Industrialists Club
- Member of Tsurumi Community Police Council
- Councilor of Management Assessment Committee of Authorized Organizations in Yokohama
- Member of Tokyo Jingu Rotary Club
- Councilor of Kyoritsu College of Pharmacy
- Member of the Science and Technology Council in the Ministry of Education,Culture, Sports,
- Science and Technogy
"What kind of elderly life are you going to choose"
"The art of living of myself"